First time transatlantic

Hi vitalsign. Previously it has always had the Dreamliner wings logo on the booking page but yesterday it just said TUI and thats why I asked the question. ��

Hi Pensioncruiser.

Thanks for the tip. We have decided to do both the outgoing cruise in October and the return cruise in April. We had booked a window and a middle seat for the Barbados to Birmingham flight, But thinking about changing to middle row seats as its an evening flight so it will be dark for most of the trip anyway. yet to pick seats on the second trip but middle row sounds likea good idea.

Keep well both.��

another question....... As mentioned above we have already booked seat numbers for the Barbados to Birmingham flight and they are showing on the aircraft plan in my bookings. Would it cost me anything to change them online? we would like to go for the centre row instead of window and middle seat.

;)

No charge for changing your seats. Just go onto the “Choose Your Seats” bit on your “Manage Booking” bit on the website, check what is still available and choose the ones you want.

That’s great, I did see that but was wondering if there would be a charge for changing, A lot of companies seem to put an “Admin” cost onto anything like this.

Thanks for your reply, Keep well.

Hi Brummijam don't know if you realise but your luggage is bonded on flights to Barbados is you don't have to collect it on arrival it goes straight to the ship, as do you off the plane onto a coach no customs, so recommend you take a change of summer clothing in your hand luggage so you can start your holiday without your case's.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

You are welcome how exciting any questions just ask, we did our sixteenth Caribbean cruise this year and unfortunately it will probably be our last just a bit to far at our age and a little upsetting visiting some of our favourite ports with all the devastation, don't worry that will not effect you, its just we could not meet up with locals we have know for many years. Its a fantastic place to go suggest you do round island trips from the ship. Have a great cruise I'm certain you will.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app