Planning Process - Half the Fun!!!

JanetMarie

Since no one else has yet asked, I will: what are some of the "Cruise Useful" items you've shared?

Last year we shared funny things like ear plugs, poo pouri, etc but also the usual sunblock, chapstick, snacks, cologne, ...

We also had matching tshirts, and small backpacks. All of this was exchanged at a pre-cruise party with games and dinner. Just a small way to add to vacation fun!

One of my over planning ideas is to research each port to see what other ships will be in with us. You can usually find who goes in first and leaves last. I like to shop when there are not 10k other guests wandering around and bumping I to each other. That is a good time to go into a local cantina for a fun round of drinks.

Oh, and I like to research the local colleges and universities to plan around their breaks. I don’t enjoy a ship full of kids during spring break.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

One of my over planning ideas is to research each port to see what other ships will be in with us. You can usually find who goes in first and leaves last. I like to shop when there are not 10k other guests wandering around and bumping I to each other. That is a good time to go into a local cantina for a fun round of drinks.

Agree, and always a good idea. But of course, none of us have any control over port/ship schedules, and sometimes, by the (un) luck of the draw, there may be 3 other ships in the same port... not good! :(