Hotel north of Baltimore

timxrx

We are driving down from Buffalo to Baltimore for a cruise and we are looking for a hotel for 1 night and place to park our car for 12 nights.

Our planned route has us coming down I-83.

Everything I see seems to be either south of Baltimore near the airport or east of our route near I-95.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks

We are driving down from Buffalo to Baltimore for a cruise and we are looking for a hotel for 1 night and place to park our car for 12 nights.

Our planned route has us coming down I-83.

Everything I see seems to be either south of Baltimore near the airport or east of our route near I-95.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks

There are. many hotels in the Harbor East area and the Inner Harbor and surrounding area.

Since you are coming down I 83 you want to also look into the hotels in the Hunt Valley and Timonium area this area is about 30 minutes north of Baltimore

I've stayed in Hunt Valley for a few days (I had a week-long training class, and didn't want to drive 180 degrees around the beltway every day). There were a number of hotels at one exit. The class was in a hotel right off I83 (now called a Delta hotel), but there was also a Residence Inn, Embassy Suits, Courtyard, and Holiday Inn at the same exit. Plus a shopping area with a decent selection of food.

That said, I don't know if any will let you park for 12 nights, plus the cab from there would be $$$. I'd just stay and then park at the port.