Brisbane Grain Terminal Taxi Availibility

LSGDRG

On my upcoming cruise, the Majestic Princess is scheduled to dock at the Brisbane Grain Terminal. I would like to get to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary as early as possible, preferably before the shore excursions arrive. Are taxis readily available at the Grain Terminal? Or will I need to take a shuttle into town and get a taxi or bus there? Any updated info would be appreciated.

Yes, taxis are readily available there.

It's the primary means of passengers to leave/access the terminal so there's always a good supply. The only possible issue is if you leave at a busy time there may be a queue to get in one, just due to volume of people and traffic throughput.

• 9 months later...

Did Princess provide a free shuttle when the Majestic princess docked in Brisbane?  There's a discussion in the Ruby Princess roll call for an upcoming trip and we're not quite sure what to expect in terms of shuttle buses:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2543973-october-23-2019-ten-10-day-sydney-to-queensland-rt-ruby-princess/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-57589512

Thanks,
Gary

• 2 weeks later...

On Majestic, in March 2019, there was a Princess shuttle which could be booked and paid for on board.

The cost was $28 Australian, per person for the return trip. Coaches seemed to run regularly.

Not sure whether a taxi/ Uber might be cheaper if there are two or more of you...apparently you can look up approximate  prices online.