Symphony electricals

Below is a picture of socket arrangement from our cabin. In the Euro 220v we have an adapter plugged in. I believe there was also a 110v and 220v plug combo in the bathroom, but I do not have a picture of that on hand.efe0a2d42645cce76ac8b8ce1f7df1f6.jpg

Sent from my ASUS Chromebook C202SA using Tapatalk

Below is a picture of socket arrangement from our cabin. In the Euro 220v we have an adapter plugged in. I believe there was also a 110v and 220v plug combo in the bathroom, but I do not have a picture of that on hand.efe0a2d42645cce76ac8b8ce1f7df1f6.jpg

Fab - thank you :D

I was looking at the

Foval Power Step Down 220V to 110V Voltage Converter (on Amazon). I wonder if the this would also be confiscated? What type is that in the picture above? It, obviously, was not confiscated.

The adapter is a SKROSS World to Europe adapter with a USB plug underneath. It will not step down voltage for you, but depending on what you are plugging in, it may be able to accept 220v input and step down to the required voltage. A lot of phones and certain AC Adapters for laptops will be able to handle this, just check that input voltage is in the 110-240v range.

The link below is to the adapter as found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Skross-Europe-Country-Travel-Adaptor/dp/B005P21MNW/ref=pd_sbs_60_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B005P21MNW&pd_rd_r=JTNSJ42YKE1PBEP489X9&pd_rd_w=UIB3S&pd_rd_wg=tmq3f&psc=1&refRID=JTNSJ42YKE1PBEP489X9

Are we able to run an extension lead from these sockets to to utilise 2 pieces of equipment at a time ?
As in a power strip of sorts? The are not officially allowed and if the security screening catches it, they will consficate it. However I can not comment on if they consficate the type of plugs that have two or three extra plugs on it as I have not personally tried this. We found that the plug set-up on our Symphony cruise was more than enough to power our devices, which were all USB port based.

Bathroom plug is normally for electric shavers only. Cannot use hair appliances in the bathroom.