Oasis waivers

i filled out the waivers online for my oasis cruise in September. I read on the boards that sometimes they say they don’t have them. So where would I go to fill out the waivers on the ship?

I think that those are the exceptions. We’ve never had our signed waivers dissapear. Even with the signed waiver you will still need to go to the sports desk by the flowrider to get your wristbands, you can sign waivers there as well.

i filled out the waivers online for my oasis cruise in September. I read on the boards that sometimes they say they don’t have them. So where would I go to fill out the waivers on the ship?

I did all waivers online, but still had to sign at the desk on the sports deck. As I recall there was a window on the back side of the wipe out bar where you could sign the paperwork.

• 3 weeks later...
This might be a silly question but where can I find the waivers? I didn’t see it in the online check in process. I’m leaving on oasis in a week and would love to have it done ahead of time.

If they do show up online, they have been on the same page as the online check-in.

This might be a silly question but where can I find the waivers? I didn’t see it in the online check in process. I’m leaving on oasis in a week and would love to have it done ahead of time.

If they do show up online, they have been on the same page as the online check-in.

I'm also wondering where the waivers have gone. The RCI online check-in site has been completely revised -- I just checked in for my Allure cruises yesterday and I saw no sign of the activity waivers, either on the web site or in the Royal iOS app. I rather liked getting them done in advance.

There is also now a separate SetSail Pass for each passenger (with a unique barcode).

... There is also now a separate SetSail Pass for each passenger (with a unique barcode).

The separate SetSail passes for each passenger is for when they transition to distributing SeaPass cards at the stateroom, rather than at check-in.