Coastal Kitchen menus in the App?

I'm wondering how accurate the menus are for Coastal Kitchen in the App? I'm trying to decide which nights to do CK and which nights to do specialty but for example the menus John posted for March do not match the same nights for the current app showing for our cruise on 09-30 on Allure...

Always do the first night because they offer a filet that's better than Chops. Then ask which night they do crab cakes. I'm allergic but my wife says they are the best. They are the starter and she says they are big enough to be the entree. And then, if you like beef find out which night they serve the braised beef.

If you only do those three nights you will really enjoy it. But, you can do all nights in CK and not be disappointed.

On the App for Allure for the 10/7 cruise it shows the filet on night #4.

That's exactly why I was asking, everyone always says it is on night one but not this cruise it looks like (we are 9-30). I have us in CK on nights 4 and 6 right now. Leaving night 7 open to repeat something we enjoyed earlier in the week.

Getting excited...of course I have to laugh, I'm headed to Norway two weeks from today for a cruise with my family on Celebrity so I have just a "wee" trip to tide me over.