Sanctuary hours on Regal

Gracie115

Is the Sanctuary open 24 hours a day to those who have paid for it? If not, what are the hours, specifically on the Regal?

You rent your personal Sanctuary lounger for either four hours or eight hours each day.

I believe the half day segments are 8:30-12:30 and 1:00-5:00.

If you book a full day you leave at closing time, 5:00.

Never been any Sanctuary access in the evening on any ship as far as I know.

Cost is $20/pp/half-day; $40/pp/day. If you buy ok for the whole cruise, it’s $30/pp/day. Mornings are 8am-12:30pm; afternoons from 1-5pm. Full day is 8am-5pm.

For that, you get a quiet, adults-only area with attendants to bring you pillows, towels, blankets, cold cloths, etc. as needed or wanted. The loungers are super comfortable.

You select “your” lounger and that’s yours for the time you’ve booked. No one else can use it and you can come and go as you wish. Some are in the shade, some in the sun, some with a view, some nearer the nearby pool.

You book directly in the Sanctuary because you’ll be asked which lounger you want and there’s no way to know ahead of time which are available or which are where you’d prefer to be.

Iced water is included and afternoon tea (included) is served directly at your lounger at about 3:30pm. Other beverages are at the usual prices; beverage packages are honored. There’s a $3 delivery charge for food.

Cost is $20/pp/half-day; $40/pp/day. If you buy ok for the whole cruise, it’s $30/pp/day. Mornings are 8am-12:30pm; afternoons from 1-5pm. Full day is 8am-5pm.

For that, you get a quiet, adults-only area with attendants to bring you pillows, towels, blankets, cold cloths, etc. as needed or wanted. The loungers are super comfortable.

You select “your” lounger and that’s yours for the time you’ve booked. No one else can use it and you can come and go as you wish. Some are in the shade, some in the sun, some with a view, some nearer the nearby pool.

You book directly in the Sanctuary because you’ll be asked which lounger you want and there’s no way to know ahead of time which are available or which are where you’d prefer to be.

Iced water is included and afternoon tea (included) is served directly at your lounger at about 3:30pm. Other beverages are at the usual prices; beverage packages are honored. There’s a $3 delivery charge for food.

Thanks, that answers all my questions!!!

Hey, Husky, I remember seeing this mentioned, once or maybe twice. I think I posted about it, then. I just tried doing a search and nothing is coming up???

No recent comments about a price increase, so maybe it is still $20. for 1/2 day, 40. for full day, and 30. per day for the duration.

Let's hope so!

• 2 weeks later...