Who watches "The Love Boat" on MeTV between cruises, for a Princess fix?

milogurd

Stupid Comcast took away our MeTV, so no more Love Boat for us. [emoji35]

In Houston area MeTV changed from one channel to another one. Maybe that is what happened in your area. It was not a change by Comcast itself, it was a move to another TV station's additional digital channel.

Check https://metv.com/wheretowatch/ to see if it is still in your area.

Stupid Comcast took away our MeTV, so no more Love Boat for us. [emoji35]

Normally I wouldn't look this up, but I know my wife watches the Love Boat from time to time (I hate it) but here in Florida, Comcast still has Me TV on our system- channel 208, if that's any consultation.

Are you sure they just didn't move the channels around?

Normally I wouldn't look this up, but I know my wife watches the Love Boat from time to time (I hate it) but here in Florida, Comcast still has Me TV on our system- channel 208, if that's any consultation.

If you have an antenna, you may be able to watch it over the air, and some station's sub-channel.

In Ft. Myers, 26.2

You might be able to stream it as well (although I haven't tried this):

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/metv-is-offering-free-on-demand-streaming-on-their-site/

If you have an antenna, you may be able to watch it over the air, and some station's sub-channel.

In Ft. Myers, 26.2

You might be able to stream it as well (although I haven't tried this):

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/metv-is-offering-free-on-demand-streaming-on-their-site/

That works also but I really don't want to put up an outside antenna to watch 40 year old sitcoms.

An inside antenna is only good for so-so for reception.

Everyone in Fl has stucco on their homes & the metal cage used doesn't allow much of a signal to pass thorough.

I don’t watch it often now, but I remember watching when it was originally on TV. I thought “that looks like fun, but that’s for rich people”. I never thought that I would ever be going on a cruise. Now I’m signed up for my 21st Princess cruise and my 31st overall. Who Knew??:cool:

That works also but I really don't want to put up an outside antenna to watch 40 year old sitcoms.

An inside antenna is only good for so-so for reception.

Everyone in Fl has stucco on their homes & the metal cage used doesn't allow much of a signal to pass thorough.

Digital antennas just plug into the back of the set. Nothing outdoors. If you live near a city, you can get a cheap one with a 25 mile radius. Target has them.

Only when Sonny Bono and Charo are on. What giants of entertainment.

;p

I don't watch it. It's sexist. The worst was the episode when the captain's uncle (played by Red Buttons) kept sexually harassing Julie McCoy, and everyone told her to just get over it, that she was imagining it and he was just joking around anyway.

Think about that in the context of today's world.

I watch it every Sunday...very disappointed when they cut it from two episodes every Sunday afternoon down to just one episode here in Chicago (also MeTV)!

I started cruising when the show was popular. Imagine my surprise when I walked into my stateroom the first time and could barely turn around in a circle without bumping into a wall (this was on the Cunard Countess)... then there's the lily pads in the pool on the Love Boat every night...on our ship, the pool was drained and covered with heavy rope so the passengers that were overserved wouldn't fall in and drown.

Still love it!!!

Susan