Welcome to jamrock reggae cruise

waterport

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I just saw a post of one of the artists that's going to be there. Looks like nov 14-19 2016. not much info except for the list of artist and date. The flyer doesn't show the cruiseline or port. It does go to montego bay and ocho rios, probably on the Pearl again. Nevermind, I checked NCL, the Pearl is doing an 11 day panama. just gonna have to wait for the info to come out.:)

• 4 weeks later...
I just saw a post of one of the artists that's going to be there. Looks like nov 14-19 2016. not much info except for the list of artist and date. The flyer doesn't show the cruiseline or port. It does go to montego bay and ocho rios, probably on the Pearl again. Nevermind, I checked NCL, the Pearl is doing an 11 day panama. just gonna have to wait for the info to come out.:)

It's on the Independence of the Seas with Royal Caribbean, but you can't book through them. I am trying to find out more info, but not having much luck. I want to know if they limit the entry to some of the headliner shows. I would be passed if you go to see a band and then you can't see them.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Im praying to get on for 2018....I hope they release information EARLY!!!

I was reading that they give the people who booked 2017 the option to book 2018 while onboard, and then they release to the general public.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...