2017 Trip Reports

mapleleaves

Looking to rent a car and saw that you rented from Juneau Car Rental. I just called and the vehicles we need are a 207 and 2008. Did you have any issues with your vehicle?

If you want to send me a private message that is okay. I tried to send one to you, but I did not know how to do it.

Our mini-van was fine. It was certainly not new or spotless, but it was not in bad shape either. It ran just fine and was clean. If I recall correctly, it did not have power windows or locks, but everything operated as it should. No major damage to the exterior, but there may have been a knick here or there. I took photos before and after just like I do with all other rentals. The other cars I observed on the lot were similar. Older, but in good shape. Juneau Car Rentals was previously called Rent-a-Wreck, just so you know. For the convenience and cost, I had no problems with car we received. Staff was super friendly too. Hope that helps!

Hopefully lots of you will be returning soon, wanting to share information about your cruise experience, excursions, activities, vendors, land travel, etc.

A report can be as short or as long as you care to make it. It can be one paragraph outlining each port you visited and your activity at each one. Or it can be a 20 pg report with photos of your cabin, public areas, meals, dailys, activities of each port, and every sight along the way. Or it can be something in between! Whatever you have time for.

Please create your own thread to post your trip report, then paste a link to THIS thread. It would be helpful if the first line included the SHIP, ITINERARY, DATE, EXCURSIONS, and who travelled ( family with children, a multigenerational trip, active 30 somethings, etc).

Hi maple leaves,

Would you begin a 2018 Trip Report Thread for Alaska, so we can get rolling. You do a superb job! Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • LauraS unpinned this topic