Guarantee Cabin

Escaper

So we sail in Viking Sky in 12 days. We are PV3 GTY. Any idea when we will be notified of a cabin assignment. I know that we will get a room, but the Boss is getting a bit antsy so I thought I would see if others have some experience on when they learn their room assignment.

Thanks!

So we sail in Viking Sky in 12 days. We are PV3 GTY. Any idea when we will be notified of a cabin assignment. I know that we will get a room, but the Boss is getting a bit antsy so I thought I would see if others have some experience on when they learn their room assignment.

Thanks!

Yes, I know these are a stupid question to ask but since I never know who knows what or how familiar folks are with Viking, I am going to ask anyway. Sometimes the information is not always communicated in an e-mail. Have you looked on MyVikingJourney under My Account, where it gives the details of your booking to see if your cabin has been assigned? Have you received your docs package and was there a cabin number printed on the color-coded baggage tags that will be used to deliver your luggage to your cabin?

If this does not answer your question, get your travel agent to call Viking or if you don't have a TA, call them yourself or e-mail the folks at tellus@vikingcruises.com (Be sure to include your name, booking number and phone number).

We sail in 15 days and also have a GTY. I had to speak to Viking about another matter and asked when we might find out. The person was very noncommittal and insisted that they didn't want to say one cabin and then actually assign another. I believe deals are still being made; the Explorer suite is still empty, so I'm hoping no one else decides to upgrade so we can have it!