Website Problems

dmcfad2

I can not get on the HAL website. I just get a spinning circle. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? I called HAL and they said it should work. I have never had this problem before. Frustrating.

I can not get on the HAL website. I just get a spinning circle. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? I called HAL and they said it should work. I have never had this problem before. Frustrating.

If you have not had this problem before, I would guess you have not tried to go online or been directed to the new HAL website in the past three or so months. Your experience is sadly like what most of us have also been experiencing. And it still has not been fixed.

Agree, there are multiple threads going back months about this problem - but if you are still having problems today all you will find is shared misery reading them - but no solutions. The upfront obvious ones to try are taking out any ad blockers and try a different search engine. Or use a mobile device and not a regular computer.

Dave and Syesmar’s solutions, above, are good. Also click on the main Holland America link. Usually clicking on any link you DO see will reset it to load. I have also had success with closing the tab and retyping Holland America. Good luck!

Sound familiar - the electronic gremlins are winning everywhere it looks like:

In California.......state ....registration scheme in the weeks before the June 30, 2018 deadline, but for many it was an exercise in futility. Users reported being unable to access the online registration site at all, or spending hours on the glitchy site only to have the site freeze without saving their information.

Instead of taking any responsibility, the CADOJ website simply gave people standard “clear your cache and cookies” tech advice.

Maybe I have been "cut-off"? Gone on the website to many times for information and maybe they consider me a "pest"!! I'm going try again right now.

Ok - maybe I have misled you. I can open the website, but it will not open to check out a cruise (to Australia anytime), just the spinning "circle" now. I put in the sail to, the starting port and the number of days and get the spinning circle. No big deal, I can check later when Hal is ready for me. We are waiting for our cabin assignment for our fall cruise on the Koningsdam Oct. 18 (24 days).

Edited by boards

The problem I have with the wonderful NEW HAL site - is if I am logged into my account, I can not pick a particular stateroom (the spinning circle appears) on any given cruise to see my pricing. If I do not log in, I can go thru the whole process and pick a particular stateroom, but, of course, I am not seeing my pricing. This has been going on for quite a while now. I have sent HAL feedback on this and received back an e-mail with a survey attached which I answered. This was two weeks ago. I sent another feedback to them yesterday, and haven't heard anything from them yet ! I even mentioned this to my personal HAL consultant, since I had to use him on my last two cruises because of the website problem.

Has anyone been able to get into Hal's websites so far this morning??

Yes, the home page was jumbled up a bit and I got a spinning circle. I was able to log in but couldn't go in any further. I then clicked on "Cruise Deals". That page was not jumbled up and I was able to navigate from there.

Thank you, I tried that and got in and was able to look at our booking, but still did not allow me to check out an Australia cruise for April 21, 2019. This might be tied in with the end of the special program in place still the 16th.

I could not get the the pay page for my cruise last night logged in click on my account had to log in again and never went any where Glad I tried to pay before the finial payment due. Did get to the feedback page (little + sign on side) left wonderful feedback.

Well, I could sign in on the new website, but just got the spinning circle after that. I followed the link for the old website and couldn't even get the page to load. Now, when I use my saved link, I go to the old website instead of the new. How do I get back to the new site?

PS: clicking on anything did nothing for me.

I am now able to get into the old website and even book a cruise with better rates than I have seen for a while. They don't beat the deal we already have but they fairly decent. I could even look at the April 2019 Australian cruise we are interested in and they rate is pretty good and it appeared it would accept a booking. The plan though is to book it when we are on board the Koningsdam in Oct. 2018 if the rate is right. Cannot get into the new one though.

I have been having the same problem for the last day or two. It is frustrating.

I’ve been having difficulties since last night. Can't login. Pages are jumbled if loading at all. It has worked fine for me for months now, then poof! Last night, it refuses to work. I’ve cleared my cache, restarted device, tried to enter through email links. Nothing works. Recieved a “private sale” email yesterday and other promotional email today from HAL, but can’t access the site. They are losing this sale.

Strangely, the problem is only on my IPad. Our iMac desktop and my husband's IPad still load the page flawlessly with no problems navigating around the site. All using Safari. Why in the world would my IPad, with the same OS as my husband's, have the problem when his does not?