Hot Glass Classes on the Edge? Next Reveal on Thursday, 9/13!!

vtcruising

We booked the Hot Glass Class on the Edge for the Dec 1st sailing.

I just checked and it is no longer an option in Cruise Planner and it isn't listed on my calendar anymore.

I haven't received an email that it was cancelled.

I have the email receipt from when we purchased it however, I wonder if it is being cancelled.

I purchased the Hot Glass class as well and it is not bailable for purchase.....but does show up on my order history.

I called Captain’s Club and they say that they remove it as an option if you book it, so you can’t double book. She said it WOULD be offered on the Edge. I asked about date/time and she said they would let me know closer to sailing.

Now I’m confused...is it available or not..ahhhhh:eek:

I'm not sure I buy the comment that when you purchase something it goes away. There were two options for 1 or 2 people. We purchased one of them so shouldn't the other one still be available? I wonder why it isn't showing on my calendar in Cruise Planner.

I checked my credit card and we were charged for it and no refund so far. I guess we'll see once on board.

We paid for two. Not sure if we make two pieces or work together to make one.

I also thought it was odd that unlike other activities it didn't specify a time. You would expect that when you booked it you would select a time.

Oh my, I need a life...just hit post number 20,000 on Cruise Critic which they duly noted...my husband was not impressed about that! But I do enjoy it and learn alot....he plays golf.

"Unbelievable hcat! We just wanted to congratulate you on your 20,000th post on Cruise Critic!"

I haven't read all 20,000, but I have read a fair number and I thank you for them. Congratulations!

I haven't read all 20,000, but I have read a fair number and I thank you for them. Congratulations!

Thank you.

I try to share info & , have learned so much from fellow CC members.

Lately my posts seem more critical of X than in the past, but reflect changing times and changes at Celeb in the last few yrs..

Hoping EDGE will be an exciting step ahead for X.!

And since this thread is about Hot Glass..Hope folks find out more soon. We enjoyed the shows but probably I wpuld not do a hands on class...too clumsy!

I received a call from Celebrity today that there is no hot glass class on the Edge and my purchase of the class will be refunded. She indicated that it wasn’t supposed to be released for all ships, just the ones already set up for glass shows.

I also can confirm that I just received a call from Celebrity and for my March 3 EDGE cruise the hot glass has been canceled and I have been refunded my onboard credit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums