Revised Suite Amenties Information

vtcruising

This new Suite Sheet has a few interesting changes. It appears that on the Edge only CS and SS get the premium beverage package. At this point suites get that with the 4 free perks, with some exceptions such as <4 days and TA's. Maybe CS and SS will now get the premium package on TA's, etc. on the Edge?

They outline the various chocolates that each level of suite receives and Edge suite cruisers will receive a Nate Berkus tote bag. Other amenities that upper suites receive on the Edge only are deck phones with programmed numbers, fitness bikes in their suites, if desired, Riedel glasses and a culinary host.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celeb...ales_11x17.pdf

Here is the Nate Berkus tote bag:

enhance

There are a lot of very nice suite amenities listed even for SS and CS. Most of the time in the past few years all suites have come with 4 free perks except for TA's and short cruises. No major changes that I can see. I never had on shore concierge contact in the past when sailing a SS. That starts in CS and above. For those who have booked a suite on Edge or another ship, am I missing something? I'm not sure what is the source of complaints? I can forego the Nate Berkus tote bag in some high level suites on Edge. No problem. I can probably get one if I really wanted one on ebay or amazon for a lot less. They will probably eventually have $10 NB Tote bag knockoffs soon at our local flea market!

There are a lot of very nice suite amenities listed even for SS and CS. Most of the time in the past few years all suites have come with 4 free perks except for TA's and short cruises. No major changes that I can see. I never had on shore concierge contact in the past when sailing a SS. That starts in CS and above. For those who have booked a suite on Edge or another ship, am I missing something? I'm not sure what is the source of complaints? I can sail in a SS or CS and forego the Nate Berkus tote bag. No problem. I can probably get one if I really wanted one on ebay or amazon for a lot less. They will probably eventually have $10 NB Tote bag knockoffs soon at our local flea market!

We are getting the Nate Berkus tote bags in our SS (and those in a CS as well) on the first chic night. You had me worried so I rechecked. I will carry mine proudly. ;)

Maybe I’m reading the chart wrong but under CS and SS for the Premium Beverage Package there is ✔️* . At the bottom of the flyer defines is ✔️* “When you book any suite category with Celebrity guests receive 4 perks:

Upgrade to Premium beverage package

Prepaid tips

Unlimited Wi-if

$150 to spend onboard.

So no change change to the current Premium beverage package for CS & SS.

Can you imagine picking a cabin because there was a nice quiet suite above you then having some bozo on an exercise bike every morning? At least it's not a treadmill...

Peloton bikes don’t really make any noise when you use them. I think the bigger issue would be someone using the bike without headphones. The speakers on the monitor face out so the sound can travel depending on where it is placed and how loud the person has the volume turned up. That said I would hope if you are requesting one in your suite you already know this and would subsequently use headphones.

We have one at home and both me and my DH ride 6 days a week so for us this would be a nice perk. That said I can also buy another bike for the cost of an upgrade to a royal suite or above. Guess I’ll have to walk from my SS to the gym and use the Peloton’s there with the masses. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe I’m reading the chart wrong but under CS and SS for the Premium Beverage Package there is ✔️* . At the bottom of the flyer defines is ✔️* “When you book any suite category with Celebrity guests receive 4 perks:

Upgrade to Premium beverage package

Prepaid tips

Unlimited Wi-if

$150 to spend onboard.

So no change change to the current Premium beverage package for CS & SS.

That's how I read it originally, but then when someone else pointed it out, I looked at it again as a check that they had it and an asterisk for Edge only, but it doesn't make sense to have it only on the Edge. I just don't know why they would note the 4 perk inclusion promo because that is a promo that doesn't include every cruise and promos can change. Oh well, someone will report back if their Edge TA includes the PAL in an SS or CS.

I will be very interested in learning what the real verdict is for a few of these...just a little fuzzie with the way a few are listed. Like always, time will tell when the Edge is launched and the feedback is posted on here!

Thanks for the information!

Remember that there were never FREE perks. Just perks and price adjustments.

It is a misconception that all suites come with all of the perks. It depends on the promo at the time.

Look at the Exciting deals. There will be suites at a great price and than when you look into it there will be a note that it doesn’t include any perks. There is the the option to include all 4 and now it is no longer a deal or bargain and is back to the same price that it always was with the promo that includes all of the perks.

For two of my upcoming cruises I have received a email to move up. Looking at the terms and conditions if you move up to a suite you don’t get any extra perks. You only get what you were originally booked with. You also get the same CC points that came with the original category.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

hcat, you know you want the Nate Berkus tote bag! ;)

Sorry not a Nate fan...I try to not wear logo items other than tee shirts or M Kors...would consider David Yurman and Roberto Coin, as well! who wouldn't?

.We have a full collection of totes from many years of cruising.. including the fold up blue ones with leather. While we use the ones given in AQ, I always ask for the reg tote as well Comes in.very handy.

.Best tote was from a recent X cruise..Plain blue sturdy fabric with zipper

..Hubby has adopted it as his personal item whenever we fly..He has put aside much more expensive bags ..he just loves it.

Remember that there were never FREE perks. Just perks and price adjustments.
How can we forget that, with so many posters around to remind us and many of us still book it. LOL

Thank you for the re-confirmation.

Bon voyage

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk