Guarantee Cabin

AmandaPrince21

Hi I booked a guarantee inside cabin a month ago for a cruise leaving 21st October, I have not been allocated a cabin yet, which is unusual as whenever I have booked a guarantee cabin before it has been allocated pretty quickly, the only problem is if I do a dummy booking on my cruise there are no cabins left !!!!! I would like to book dining/trips etc but won’t let me as I have no cabin number, just wondered if there are no cabins left, do they wait for someone to cancel before allocating me a cabin #cruisedrama lol [emoji51]xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too have a guaranty cabin for a cruise leaving on October 21st and have been assured by Celebrity reps directly (not via my travel agent) that the revenue team holds back cabins for guaranty’s so you cannot see them when you look online for inventory. So don’t get too nervous yet. They say there is still a lot out of time to assign cabins from a revenue department perspective.

Hi I booked a guarantee inside cabin a month ago for a cruise leaving 21st October, I have not been allocated a cabin yet, which is unusual as whenever I have booked a guarantee cabin before it has been allocated pretty quickly, the only problem is if I do a dummy booking on my cruise there are no cabins left !!!!! I would like to book dining/trips etc but won’t let me as I have no cabin number, just wondered if there are no cabins left, do they wait for someone to cancel before allocating me a cabin #cruisedrama lol [emoji51]xx

Yes. Waiting for someone to cancel. Just rolling the dice that a guarantee cabin opens up sooner than later for you. Don’t worry you will get a cabin asignment although it might be as late as debarkation.

Good luck.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

I too have a guaranty cabin for a cruise leaving on October 21st and have been assured by Celebrity reps directly (not via my travel agent) that the revenue team holds back cabins for guaranty’s so you cannot see them when you look online for inventory. So don’t get too nervous yet. They say there is still a lot out of time to assign cabins from a revenue department perspective.

Thank you for your reply, I feel much better now have a fabulous cruise ❤️❤️

Are you on the Silhouette?, the ship is full only one Sky Suite 1 available, maybe you will get one of the spare cabins or if you are lucky you will get the suite. Hope they do not cancel your cruise because there are not cabins left. Bon Voyage

Yes. Waiting for someone to cancel. Just rolling the dice that a guarantee cabin opens up sooner than later for you. Don’t worry you will get a cabin asignment although it might be as late as debarkation.

Good luck.

Would be alot of nights spent sleeping on deck, not to mention much use at that point.... :-)

Have you filled out the online checkin and can access to the cruise planner?

We did not get notified by email or our TA, but the cabin number was visible in the online planner.

Good point - Cruise Planner is where I saw our new information. I reprinted our documents then about an hour later got a confirmation email with the new information. That could be a coincidence or it could be the reprint triggered something.

Have you filled out the online checkin and can access to the cruise planner?

We did not get notified by email or our TA, but the cabin number was visible in the online planner.

Hi yes I did the online check in straight away, I can print off my express pass but it just says guarantee cabin [emoji51]

Would be alot of nights spent sleeping on deck, not to mention much use at that point.... :-)

Sorry, my bad.;p

I meant embarkation. :D

Once I got my cabin assignment 15 minutes before boarding. Lucked out being assigned from an inside to a suite.

King