Just got moved up happy happy

turkeysmoker

won bid for cs on summit was never in suite before hope I’ll love it soooo excited for 42nd anniversary

Congratulations! Can you tell me a little about this process? When did you get the opportunity to bid? What type of cabin did you have? How much was your bid?

We are on Reflection on Dec 14 in Aqua class. I'd love to upgrade to a suite if it was reasonable cost.

Thanks

The CS’s are great. I prefer them to the RS on the MClass ship.

Enjoy the Suite Life. Warning it’s hard to go back after the suite😉

May I inquire as to what you like better about the CS vs the RS? We have not been in either (only in SS so far) but will be in a RS now.

Thanks.

May I inquire as to what you like better about the CS vs the RS? We have not been in either (only in SS so far) but will be in a RS now.

Thanks.

The Celebrity Suites on M Class ship have a large open living/dining area. We had a party for 13 plenty of space for seating & to get to drinks.

The RS suites on M class are very nice and were recently updated but don’t have the open space. Went for drinks at a friends RS and with 8 it was crowded.

We are booked in a RS on the Eclipse in March, looking forward to a big bday/anniversary party.

Do you keep your perks from the previous booking if you move up? For example, if you have the premium beverage package and a $300 credit, do they move with you? Also, do you get the extra Captain's Club points per night for your upgraded suite, or are they based on your original booking?