Go to first new post button

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Report Bugs & Glitches

Report Glitches and Bugs You Find

Please Use New Thread Button

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:48 AM.
SoCal
10,126 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Why, when I click on that button, 90% of the time does it take me to the first post (or some other random post) on the thread? Regardless that I've read that thread through multiple times.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
DCLHAL CarnivalPrincess Vantage
21 Cruises, 13 ships, 202 nights

61 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
I have this problem too - before the website update, it used to work perfectly every time. Now it will bring me to posts that I've read several times.

Also, I don't get emailed notifications for most of my subscriptions. I like to log in and go through them via my "Subscribed threads" link when I have time. This used to be accurate regarding which threads actually had new posts, but now it will show them as 'new' when I have looked at it already (again, sometimes several times, trying to get it to stop showing as 'new' posts available). This began after the update as well.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature