Pricess Visa sent us a letter....

CineGraphic

Ugh....title should say Princess Visa, not Pricess, but there's no way to edit the title.

We received a letter from Barclay, the folks behind Princess Visa today, to tell us that they did not give us enough points on a Princess purchase and that they would correct it. No mention of the specific purchase or point amount, but at least it seems they are trying to be proactive. I know many of you have had to call many times for them to correct similar errors, so hopefully, things are changing for the better.

Edited by CineGraphic

Got the same letter too. I've been keeping a running total for each monthly statement. After a call regarding the July statement, the ending balance total was corrected for the August statement. The Sept statement was totally screwy. Did my own recalculation and will see what the Oct statement balance is when it comes out in a few days.

I received the letter yesterday. I don't keep track of the promotions that generate double points and I have lost interest in the card as a way to accumulate credit for a Princess cruise. The only purchase that I know of that I would be eligible for double points would be my deposits for my two Princess cruises. Last time I redeemed my points I used them for airfare to fly to port for a cruise I took on Celebrity.

I will say this....after having to get a correction 4 months in a row and 6 times total this year the customer service rep in NV was very nice and did a manual statement redemption this week. Yes, it has been a royal pain....however not screaming and threatening prompted a generous outcome. I just made sure to use the escalated customer service number and waited till I got a US rep in NV each time...and the only time is wasn't cleared up was an overseas rep.

Ugh....title should say Princess Visa, not Pricess, but there's no way to edit the title.

We received a letter from Barclay, the folks behind Princess Visa today, to tell us that they did not give us enough points on a Princess purchase and that they would correct it. No mention of the specific purchase or point amount, but at least it seems they are trying to be proactive. I know many of you have had to call many times for them to correct similar errors, so hopefully, things are changing for the better.

We got the same letter... hopefully we are anticipating big points. I went back for a couple bills but didn’t really see anything that was wrong. So maybe it was a few cycles back. But I appreciate any points they give me :cool:

I received the letter yesterday. I don't keep track of the promotions that generate double points and I have lost interest in the card as a way to accumulate credit for a Princess cruise. The only purchase that I know of that I would be eligible for double points would be my deposits for my two Princess cruises. Last time I redeemed my points I used them for airfare to fly to port for a cruise I took on Celebrity.

Couldn't agree more; have completely lost interest in this card--not worth the hassle and anxiety.

We received the same letter yesterday. We have stopped using the card for anything but charges to Princess. Their are better cards available for routine expenses. We will see what Barclay comes up with for our points. We only use the points for OBC,