shuttle from FLL to POM

We used Go Airport shuttle for $25 per person to go to our hotel in Miami. It was okay. Easy to find, easy sign in, but you have some wait time for the shuttle and wait time to pickup/drop off others. We did Uber the next year for about $40 which was quicker and cheaper

cruising on norweign out of miami and need transportation. what's the best shuttle service from ft lauderdale airport to port of miami? or is uber/lyft better?

The shuttles recommended on the FLA departures board all run about 15 per person. Uber or Lyft will run about 37 or so. And of course promo codes can reduce that rate.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Just got off Escape on Saturday. Booked a rental car via Avis for less than $90 total which was a great deal as we had a couple hours to kill and there were 3 of us in our party. Bonus we had a couple of hours prior and went to Lauderdale by the Sea and took in some views of the airshow going on.

• 5 months later...

Uber is great to go to the POM. Not so great returning. They cannot pick you up in front of the terminal. You have to walk to the eastern small parking lot , call, and they can pick you up there. It took forever last year. Maybe it has changed.

Uber is great to go to the POM. Not so great returning. They cannot pick you up in front of the terminal. You have to walk to the eastern small parking lot , call, and they can pick you up there. It took forever last year. Maybe it has changed.
Had no problem in September getting picked up by Lyft after getting off of the Escape right outside customs when we were going to FLL.

Took Uber from the NCL terminal after disembarking from Cuba in May, picked us up right outside in the taxi/shuttle lanes. About $35 to FLL to pick up a rental car for a week in Key West. Glad we did both of those places before hurricane season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

If you are a new user to Lyft, download that app- they had a promo code for $5 off each ride for your first 3 rides. Code was HITTHEROAD and you have to enter it in the payments section of the Lyft app. Not sure how long it is active for, but if you have a trip soon it may still work. Was super easy. Waited about 5 min to get a Lyft from hotel near FLL to Port of Miami- was around $23 or so after $5 off, super easy. Traveled a week ago using it.

If day of cruise and two or fewer people I might just go with the NCL transfer, they are waiting in baggage claim, $25pp.

More than 2, Jiffy Jeff will scoop you up in a sleek black Mercedes van, $15pp.

Both were great for me. QLS not so much.

If day of cruise and two or fewer people I might just go with the NCL transfer, they are waiting in baggage claim, $25pp.

More than 2, Jiffy Jeff will scoop you up in a sleek black Mercedes van, $15pp.

Both were great for me. QLS not so much.

Why pay NCL 50.00 for two people in a large bus that you have to wait for when you can pay Uber or Lyft 30.00 or less with a possible promo code and you have immediate transferability.