Harmony OTS Diamond+ & Concierge Club?

asctony

Thanks for all your replies. I guess that the biggest ship afloat still has the smallest room for us low class cruisers. Took years to make Diamond+ and they put us in the oar room. LOL All Hands man the oars!!!!!!!!

We were on the HOTS last Nov 2016 and going back again. It was on Deck 4 for us low class and still remains the same.

I guess I can live with that. We did like Wonderland and that took the area of where the Diamond + lounge was on the Allure and Oasis. Have they changed the Allure and Oasis lounges?

Maybe we need to go back on the Anthem, Allure, Oasis, etc.

We will still enjoy our drinks and the friends we meet in the Diamond Lounge.

Happy Cruising to all of you!!!!!!!

All of those are like Harmony in that they have no CL so you'd have to keep on slumming it in the DL (though the DL is in a different spot)

FYI - Just got off of the Anthem and they had a CL lounge (Deck 12) and a Diamond lounge (Deck 4) separate. We used both depending on where we were at on the ship.

FYI - Just got off of the Anthem and they had a CL lounge (Deck 12) and a Diamond lounge (Deck 4) separate. We used both depending on where we were at on the ship.

Yiou are correct, Anthem still has the Concierge Lounge.

To my knowledge, the only ships currently with a Suite Lounge are Oasis, Allure, Harmony, and Liberty. More transitions from Concierge to Suite lounge are probably coming.

You are correct, Anthem still has the Concierge Lounge.

To my knowledge, the only ships currently with a Suite Lounge are Oasis, Allure, Harmony, and Liberty. More transitions from Concierge to Suite lounge are probably coming.

And soon, Symphony. 😊

Yiou are correct, Anthem still has the Concierge Lounge.

Adventure of the Seas shows a Suite Lounge now

I also (yesterday) got off Anthem...and actually used the CL even though it seemed like a long walk past all those cabins on deck 12...just seemed like a strange location.

Went to the DL once or twice....didn't care for it at all....which I usually prefer the DL over the CL...but many things were a bit different on Anthem.

I guess you can add me to the list of those not fond of Quantum class.

Adventure of the Seas shows a Suite Lounge now

Good to see your fonts Tugboat! How are y'all doing?

I certainly may be wrong but I don't think the AD suite lounge is in effect (yet). The CL was supposed to relocate from 9 to 13 last Oct. those renovations weren't able to be done due to the hurricane in the Bahamas last year. I believe it is now scheduled to be moved during the dry dock coming up this Jan/Feb 2018.

Good to see your fonts Tugboat! How are y'all doing?

I certainly may be wrong but I don't think the AD suite lounge is in effect (yet). The CL was supposed to relocate from 9 to 13 last Oct. those renovations weren't able to be done due to the hurricane in the Bahamas last year. I believe it is now scheduled to be moved during the dry dock coming up this Jan/Feb 2018.

Thanks didn’t know that, but would you want to be on the cruise when the shoe drops and your out.

By the way everything is good I am retired now which presents it own problem I have all the time in the world but not the money[emoji15][emoji30][emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Forums