Pre-cruise Barcelona

desertmoon

We have an April cruise from Barcelona in April and are looking for a convenient hotel for some sightseeing as well as easy transfer to the ship. Thanks for your help.

We have used the Hotel Jazz several times and find it very convenient.

We stayed at the Continental 2 years ago and loved it! We had a balcony room onto Las Ramblas and enjoyed their buffet (and espresso!)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We loved the Continental as well. Such a good time people watching on the balcony, drinking Estrella! Staff were very friendly and the room was hilariously pink!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have stayed in BCN seven times. Each time I selected my hotel according to what i wanted to do in that trip. The only time I was unhappy about the choice was before I had access to internet and allowed my TA to choose (we had a noisy hotel on Las Ramblas).

What I am trying to say is that although BCN is an accessible city, you need to decide what you want to do and so choose the area. Then you should go on booking websites to look for the best prices for the grade of hotel you want.

I recommend that your initial booking is at a cancellable rate because you can see a drop in prices. I saw a 33% drop in prices in the hotel I booked - and so rebooked at a lower rate some months after my initial booking.

I have stayed in BCN seven times. Each time I selected my hotel according to what i wanted to do in that trip. The only time I was unhappy about the choice was before I had access to internet and allowed my TA to choose (we had a noisy hotel on Las Ramblas).

What I am trying to say is that although BCN is an accessible city, you need to decide what you want to do and so choose the area. Then you should go on booking websites to look for the best prices for the grade of hotel you want.

I recommend that your initial booking is at a cancellable rate because you can see a drop in prices. I saw a 33% drop in prices in the hotel I booked - and so rebooked at a lower rate some months after my initial booking.

Have stayed at the Arts at least 4 times and loved it every time. Great location at the beach.

• 2 months later...
We will also be there April of 2018 spent a lot of research on hotels and settled with Hotel Europark it is close to tourist areas and reviews are great, i know it is a tough decision but one you have to make.

Which cruise are you doing? We will be on Horizon April 2

Sent from my iPhone using Forums