Crown and anchor question

KPookey

what is the “top tier event” mentioned in the c&a benefits for platinum and above? Just curious. We are sailing next on a 5 day/Brilliance Cruise.

Thanks

It's the regular welcome back party for past guests, limited to Platinum level and above.

Each ship does their own thing, and it can even change based on itinerary..

They held one on the recent Majesty 4 nighter we sailed on a few weeks ago. We did go along as SO likes Guinness and the wait staff brought it to him (we do remember to 'thank' them too).

Thanks all. I’m still gold level, but one of my cruises from 2001 which was sailed in my maiden name is not showing in my history. I’m trying to decide whether to push the issue so i become platinum level.

Thanks all. I’m still gold level, but one of my cruises from 2001 which was sailed in my maiden name is not showing in my history. I’m trying to decide whether to push the issue so i become platinum level.

Why not, it's just a phone call to C&A?

Might as well. If your C&A number didn't change, it should be in there somewhere. I would call C&A ahead of time to get it all sorted before you cruise though.