Sticky Top Menu

SPECIAL NOTICE: There is an issue with the main login on the forums on many browsers. Go to our homepage: HOMEPAGE and use the login located at the main top nav.. Then, choose BOARDS on the nav. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Report Bugs & Glitches

Report Glitches and Bugs You Find

Please Use New Thread Button

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:37 PM.
2,195 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Please undo the mod that made the top menus sticky. It is a real PITA to surf the site with that feature enable. Every time I am on CC and I move my mouse up to the browser tab bar, address bar, or menu bar, the sticky menus randomly open and close sometimes making it difficult to get to what I want to get to. I comprehend the thought process of enabling that feature but the bad far outweighs the good. PLEASE respond.
2,195 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Originally posted by Aulanis
https://boards.cruisecritic.com/show...09&postcount=2

Related thank you but not exactly what I am talking about. They are asking about the broken functionality of the top menu. I am talking about it being sticky (remaining on the screen even as you scroll down the page). I appreciate the reply though. I am still waiting for the powers that be to respond hopefully.
2,195 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Originally posted by Aulanis
Maybe you would be better posting in that section -

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1109
Which is feedback for the New Look and at least LauraS seems to check that forum.
One would logically think that the powers that be would 'check' a sub-forum called "REPORT Bugs & Glitches"!
Virginia
422 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Originally posted by Maniacal Cruiser
One would logically think that the powers that be would 'check' a sub-forum called "REPORT Bugs & Glitches"!
You assume that they care.