Strategies on toddler sleeping in same cabin

flyingandcruising

Can’t find the exact hooks, I also lost mine in our move. Plan on purchasing these:

Magnetic Hooks,Maximum 22 LB Heavy Duty Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet Hook with 3 Layers' Ni Strong Corrosion Protection,Ideal for Indoor/Outdoor Hanging(Silvery White,Pack of 10) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0787Q54M1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_8srkBbWT39GRV

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been on 2 cruises so far, one when my daughter was 2.5 and one when she was just 3. Sleeping turned out to be basically fine. She never slept in a stroller until we're on a cruise ship and then she'll sleep anywhere when she gets tired. And she gets very tired with all of the running around and things to do!

So at home we have black out curtains and specific lullabyes and a whole timed out ritual. On ship? We heft her in the general direction of the bed and hand her the stuffed animal of the day, she mumbles something and is OUT. We came home from the most recent cruise with an album full of pictures around the theme of "child sleeping in unusual places" - on the boat coming back from the shore excursion, on a chair at the bar, on the lido deck even though our room was also on the lido deck, draped halfway onto her bed, etc etc. There's always one night where she stays up way too late, but we watch a movie together and have quiet time.

I think next cruise I won't even take the curtain magnets.