Oceanic- home lines Looking for people 1970s

Does anyone remember my parents, John and Carolyn from Oceanic Cruises, home lines, celebrity ? Went every year, maybe 1970 into 90s? Sergio was lead on Zieli band, a great friend who spent months at a time at our house. I know he has passed, but looking to reach out to those who knew my parents, or were on ship years ago! Here are some pics. I still sing it like a kid, oh oh say ocanncship, never ever will forget, good bye, Chao Chao ardviore, good bye, arivaderche! Looking forward to comments! !

815105535_2018-08-1019_09_14.jpg.51137fe24cdf6c7281707b0b8223f250.jpg

20425445_2018-08-1019_11_49.jpg.4ae8f8de338ec36e9cc0c369e9052327.jpg

Edited by Chpawe
Change title

When did they travel? We took the Oceanic" in August 69 (I was 16) -70-71, one week to Nassau and then we took the "linger longer" winter cruise in January every year 76-81. I think 81 was the last longer winter cruise season out of NY. These were family vacations. I was with my Mom/Dad and sister. I have the Zieli band record and play it frequently. O-O-ceanic ship tu se bella bella bella.......

I sailed on Oceanic in June, 1973. I had a small outside stateroom on the bottom passenger deck that became an "inside" stateroom when they had to close the deadlight over the porthole. An excellent cruise with good service, delicious and plentiful food (wonderful pastas), and good entertainment. I bought a record of the band playing in the Italian Hall: Romy and the Favolosi. I still have the record, but the record player does not work anymore.

I sailed on Oceanic in June, 1973. I had a small outside stateroom on the bottom passenger deck that became an "inside" stateroom when they had to close the deadlight over the porthole. An excellent cruise with good service, delicious and plentiful food (wonderful pastas), and good entertainment. I bought a record of the band playing in the Italian Hall: Romy and the Favolosi. I still have the record, but the record player does not work anymore.

An edit: The band's name was Romy Formica and the Favolosi.