Thank You Freedom Maitre D'

First, I am aware that people keep saying to Facebook John Heald for dining requests, but I want to share our success. We sail out on the Freedom this Saturday. When I booked, the MDR's early dining was already booked up. So I emailed the Freedom Maitre D in the middle of April, politely asking for his assistance. He emailed back within a few days to say he would see what he could do. Moments ago I received a follow up email from him saying that our early dining time has been confirmed. I feel an extra tip coming his way.

I am on same sailing and booked a month ago and was wait listed for late seating. Not good for gf and I. I mailed him soon after booking and he got back and said he would do what he could. Today I also got e mail telling me that I was given early seating.. Last cruise i was not even at same table with gf. Waited till I got on board and got that fixed first night. I like this better.

First, I am aware that people keep saying to Facebook John Heald for dining requests, but I want to share our success. We sail out on the Freedom this Saturday. When I booked, the MDR's early dining was already booked up. So I emailed the Freedom Maitre D in the middle of April, politely asking for his assistance. He emailed back within a few days to say he would see what he could do. Moments ago I received a follow up email from him saying that our early dining time has been confirmed. I feel an extra tip coming his way.

I spent 8 weeks on The Freedom earlier this year. About 5 weeks into our cruise, Csaba, aka Chubby, was the Maitre'D. I was under the impression that The Freedom was his usual ship.

Let me say that we've traveled with a lot of great Carnival Maitre'D's, Pablo, Elvis, Marius, Marcin, Alexander, just to name a few. Chubby is right at the top. I absolutely loved him from Day 1. He's an awesome man and will do everything to make your cruise a winner, assuming he is still the Maitre'D.

Enjoy your vacation!

Devildawg... I shared post with Csaba, the maitre D’ who is my friend. He’d like to know your name so he can make sure and meet you. Also said thank you JA Martin got your kind words. :-)

Kim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Devildawg, one more thing. If you like the nighttime entertainment, Freedom's Playlist Cast is the best I've seen in Carnival's fleet. Eight of the best singers and dancers I've ever watched: Jackie-Ross, Reiss, Kimberly, Vicky, Emma, Jack, Sharon and Ryan. Their shows are awesome and they are great people too.

Whatever you choose to do, enjoy your cruise.

Csaba Varga on the Freedom is one of the best maitred’s in the Carnival fleet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I totally agree with you! We sailed on the Freedom last September. I emailed him before we sailed. He quickly answered. And he came to check on us our first night to make sure we liked where we were sitting. The best wait staff ever!

Sent from my iPad using Forums