Getaway Margaritaville

gdemshar

We are sailing on the Getaway July 15-22 of this year and staying in the Haven Owner's Suite. I had heard somewhere that if you stay in the Haven that Margaritaville lunch was free for Haven guests only on embarkation day. Is this true?

From what others who have stayed in The Haven have posted, yes thats true. I think I remember one post also saying there was some other dining option being half off. I'm sorry I can't recollect which one. I'll go over the posts I have recently read and see if I can find. We are on the Getaway in July, and I am excited for Margaritaville. Our last time we sailed on her, it was still the Cuban restaurant. Enjoy your time in the Haven Owner's Suite.

I think it is a one and done concept ... I wonder when the licensing agreement ends

At $16.95PP, it should be a one and done concept. It's really awesome, decent food, great views, cool atmosphere, etc. A shame they priced it to the point it's empty.

On our sailing, Food Republic was 50% off the first evening for Haven guests.

• 2 months later...

Yes, and still free for lunch for Haven folks on embarkation day, at least was last week. I think most of the Haven people took advantage of it, since it was pretty full. I know we did. Food, drinks, experience was awesome and it was a great way to start the trip.