Norwegian Dawn Thermal Spa - salt or not?

jillbones

Hi all! Mom and I are considering getting the Thermal Spa pass for our upcoming trip on the Dawn, but she is wondering - are the features in the thermal spa salt water, or not? Couldn't find this info anywhere with a quick Google... thanks in advance!

Jill

Hi all! Mom and I are considering getting the Thermal Spa pass for our upcoming trip on the Dawn, but she is wondering - are the features in the thermal spa salt water, or not? Couldn't find this info anywhere with a quick Google... thanks in advance!

Jill

Fresh water

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all! Mom and I are considering getting the Thermal Spa pass for our upcoming trip on the Dawn, but she is wondering - are the features in the thermal spa salt water, or not? Couldn't find this info anywhere with a quick Google... thanks in advance! Jill

Fresh water. There are unisex steam and sauna rooms in the locker rooms. Along with hot and cold plunge pools.

In the coed section, there are a couple of hot tubs and the lap pool. Most people kinda stand around in the lap pool. It is kept at room temp (slightly warm). The staff will tell you it is mineral water,,,,, fancy name for fresh water.

Pics https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=51086407&postcount=12

I just did the thermal spa pass for my daughter and I 3 weeks ago on the Getaway.... we loved it!! IT is NOT open 24hrs though. I believe it closes @ 10pm. I just booked it again for the Dawn in August.,.. I loved it!