NCL Getaway Cabin 8140

TheNattyD

Has anyone sailed in this cabin before? It looks to have a slightly oversized balcony (plus, plus) But I cant figure out how the room is laid out. We prefer the bed on the right hand side near the door, with the TV to the right of the bed.. (lol sounds silly i know) Any help would be great!:D

• 4 years later...
On 6/13/2018 at 1:21 PM, TheNattyD said:

Has anyone sailed in this cabin before? It looks to have a slightly oversized balcony (plus, plus) But I cant figure out how the room is laid out. We prefer the bed on the right hand side near the door, with the TV to the right of the bed.. (lol sounds silly i know) Any help would be great!:D

I know it's been over 4 years, but I'm wondering if you remember whether the room was laid out as you wanted. I'm sailing in 4 weeks and chose this cabin for exactly the same reasons (slightly bigger balcony, bed placement) 😁 Thanks!

As you walk into stateroom bed is on the right next to the closet.  TV is across from the sofa that is to the right of the bed.  I'm a right side sleeper so this is my preferred stateroom configuration.  I can see the tv and the balcony 🙂

• Like 1