Valutrips response time

nhraformula00

I booked the Hyatt today for January 31 for two nights.

ValueTrips is not yet available for our dates. So my question is when it becomes available can I book threw ValueTrips and keep my Hyatt booking and see if I get the Valuetrips rate then cancel our Hyatt booking? Or do I first need to cancel Hyatt booking then try ValueTrips?

Thanks, for any information anyone can give us.

I don't believe one has anything to do with the other....ValueTrips is a 3rd party.

The ValueTrips bookings for 2019 will come out this September.

I don't believe one has anything to do with the other....ValueTrips is a 3rd party.

The ValueTrips bookings for 2019 will come out this September.

Thank you for the information. You are always so helpful.

ValueTrips is not yet available for our dates. So my question is when it becomes available can I book threw ValueTrips and keep my Hyatt booking and see if I get the Valuetrips rate then cancel our Hyatt booking? Or do I first need to cancel Hyatt booking then try ValueTrips?

Thanks, for any information anyone can give us.[/quote

Here is a link for the best price guarantee...maybe you can get the info you need here. Good luck. https://www.hyatt.com/info/best-rate-guarantee

Here is a link for the best price guarantee...maybe you can get the info you need here. Good luck. https://www.hyatt.com/info/best-rate-guarantee

See my post above. Hyatt won't honour their best rate guarantee for Valuetrips. I attached the response I got from Hyatt when I tried to do this last week. I ended up cancelling my Hyatt reservation and submitting through valuetrips and now waiting for a response from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

See my post above. Hyatt won't honour their best rate guarantee for Valuetrips. I attached the response I got from Hyatt when I tried to do this last week. I ended up cancelling my Hyatt reservation and submitting through valuetrips and now waiting for a response from them.

Thank you for the information very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for the link lots of good information.