How to book Ncl joy

anthonyg1996

I have only ever seen a couple of dates available on Chinese booking sites. From what Del Rio said a couple of weeks ago, most of the cruises have been sold as full and partial charters, which I guess means that most Chinese people can't book them, either, if it's something like companies buying up all the cabins for their own execs and their families.

I think Cruise Critic should offer a prize for the first person who sails on the Joy and posts a review here (including details of how they booked it!)

• 1 year later...

If you are keen to book a Norwegian Joy's voyage, you may access to http://goncl.com, which is NCL's official website in China. However this site is all in Chinese language. In this site, the search is clear and it will advise you to contact NCL's authorised agent to sell Norwegian Joy's packages, which can be found at: http://tuniu.com

It is a very popular travel site where you are able to find all cruises from China and around the world, something like Aliexpress, where you can select the cruise package you are keen with and add to the cart. You don't have to pay first until you have decided.

On NCL's main website, Joy's itineraries are limited, as many are handled by the agent in China.

Hope the above info may be of help to you.