Treats in OS on the Dawn

Gampy1967

Wife and I are staying in an owners suite on the Dawn in march 2019 and i keep reading about the daily treets ranging from gummies to m&m's to pb&j sandwiches. What is everyone's favorites "treat" and what is acceptable to ask for (cashews, sushi, etc)? Never been in a suite before so not real sure what is ok to ask for and what is not.

Thanks.

Wife and I are staying in an owners suite on the Dawn in march 2019 and i keep reading about the daily treets ranging from gummies to m&m's to pb&j sandwiches. What is everyone's favorites "treat" and what is acceptable to ask for (cashews, sushi, etc)? Never been in a suite before so not real sure what is ok to ask for and what is not.

Thanks.

Smoked salmon, sushi, little turkey sandwiches, choc chip cookies, the list goes on and on. If there is something you really like the butler will try to get it for you within reason. This year we are celebrating something special on our upcoming Escape cruise. NCL are arranging for two servings of Sevruga caviar with sides and champagne for our sailaway. Pre-concierge host set it all up and it was very reasonably priced. When in a suite ask for anything and they will often make it happen.

Edited by tmilak

• 9 months later...

they will bring you something fresh every afternoon & take it away, sometimes that evening, we didn't eat most of it, on our most recent cruise, we asked for Pub snacks - at least they lasted a couple of days.

Careful what you ask for - we asked for a pickle, got a soup bowl HEAPED with sliced pickles

If you see something in the buffet the butler can bring it and serve it in your suite cabin.

OS is a deluxe suite with complimentary beverages.

Normal daily fare is a bowl of fruit replaced as consumed.

One day it will be snack sandwiches - another confection treats (chocolate strawberries) etc.

The M & Ms are great for the kids and the adult kids too.

Cheese and crackers with various spreads.

Get ready to be spoiled.

Something not appeasing - tell your butler what is - - -

You might want to tell your butler not to spoil dinner at the specialty restaurant.

Like something late at night - that can be arranged too.

Careful of the mounting calories and penalty laps required on the jogging deck ! LOL !

On the Gem last year for my birthday was the first time in suite with a butler. I typed up a list of my likes etc. gave it to Randy he did an amazing job with the arvo treats. If there was something I needed I just gave him a call.

Enjoy it, it was the cruise hands down to date. Have fun