NCL Spirit, Mediterranean Cruise, seeking Malta Tour-mates on May 3, 2018

boulderalycia

Greetings! I am seeking 2 to 6 additional tour-mates for a late afternoon/early evening private tour of the two capitals in Malta, Valletta and Mdina on Thursday, May 3. (We are in port from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm.) We would have air-conditioned transport from the port to the two cities and guide services. The tour guide is very well-regarded. Depending upon how many people, we get, the tour would cost between 48 Euro (if 6 people) and 70 Euro (if 2 people) without tip.

Thanks very much, Sauer-kraut! This is my first time posting and I've already messed up twice.. : ( Do I need to re-post to ROLL CALL? If so, is there a way to delete this post? (I can't see one.) Thanks for helping a newbie - and thanks for the advice, too, if I don't get this tour off the ground!

Thanks very much, Sauer-kraut! This is my first time posting and I've already messed up twice.. : ( Do I need to re-post to ROLL CALL? If so, is there a way to delete this post? (I can't see one.) Thanks for helping a newbie - and thanks for the advice, too, if I don't get this tour off the ground!

Don't worry about deleting, there is no option to do it.

I hope you found your roll call !! Its near the top on "How to find my roll call" :D