Norwegian Star Dry Dock

Ned11

Thanks very much for the photos. We sail 1 July and are super pumped about the changes whatever they may be but my fingers and toes are crossed in hopes they move that terrible crush velvet blue loveseat out of my suite:p that would be so Sweet:D

We sail June 10. This is good news as there are some pretty worrisome reviews on her last sailing. One person said they had to change mattress cause of bites. Omg.. they better fumigate the ship. Another took pictures of their suite with stuff pretty broken. Broken theatre seats and such. I’m excited they are giving her a dry dock!!

Thanks for the photos. Hopefully the large number of cranes indicates a transformation on the scale of Dawn's. Fingers crossed.

Not to be a Debbi Downer, but that is not really a "large" number of cranes, especially for a drydock that appears to only have one dedicated crane, on one side of the ship, and that may be shared with the next drydock as well. Cranage is a very priceless asset in drydock, and nearly everybody is disappointed in not getting "enough" time.

My husband is working on this one. You can just about see to the left, the Moby Drea, which is where a lot of contractors are sleeping during the dry dock. He's been away 8 weeks now, hopefully only another 2 and he will be home. CANNOT wait!!

My husband is working on this one. You can just about see to the left, the Moby Drea, which is where a lot of contractors are sleeping during the dry dock. He's been away 8 weeks now, hopefully only another 2 and he will be home. CANNOT wait!!

Oh wow - that can't be easy for you ;) Hope the next few weeks go by quickly for you .

Do you have any specifics as to what they are working on ?

Not only is she brand new again but her itinerary is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That’s the exact reason I’m sailing on her, itineraries are great and I prefer the smaller NCL ships :)

Hopefully someone will post photos of the updates soon! Can’t wait to see the results!