Any 2018 Dawn Bermuda cruise dailies? Pretty please?

mom2t&j

I'd love to see them, too. It seems that I always book a spa treatment a few days in advance, and when the daily schedule comes out the night before, there's always a conflict with something that looks interesting - and then too late to rebook the spa time. Thanks in advance to anyone who could post.

A few people have posted in other recent reviews..but the way they were posted, I couldn't print them out and the print was too small to read. I leave the week after you and would love to see some I could print.

I came across this about a week ago. I couldn't tell you which post I found them in, but it's a good copy, printable and legible. Enjoy your trip!:cool:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W5JvKv7LNKA1CmEHzb6Qf106qtx3iHVl/view?ts=5ae875f1

Oops you asked for Dawn and I delivered Escape dailies :o Sorry about that! I don't think I saved any recent Dawn dailies. If I find something will repost here.

Edited by sharandmike
typos

Here is the "What's Happening Today" page of the Freestyle Dailies, Boston to Bermuda 05/25/2018.

Sorry, that's all I had time to do today. Let me know if you want more info about any of the days!

Thank you so much!!!

Here is the "What's Happening Today" page of the Freestyle Dailies, Boston to Bermuda 05/25/2018.

Sorry, that's all I had time to do today. Let me know if you want more info about any of the days!

One more favor? Can you let us know what the parking situation was like at the port? I have read conflicting information about the open air lot at the area in front of the ship. Were people able to park there? They seem to be only showing the satellite parking with the shuttle online. Thank you again!

One more favor? Can you let us know what the parking situation was like at the port? I have read conflicting information about the open air lot at the area in front of the ship. Were people able to park there? They seem to be only showing the satellite parking with the shuttle online. Thank you again!

Sorry, we didn't park at the port. We shared a van with two other couples.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post. It gave us some great information on scheduling. Now I am going to need to change some of my dinner reservations to make the shows.

We parked in the open air lot - 12 Drydock Ave - it is straight ahead after you drop off your luggage. 5 minute walk - $175 for the week. We got there around 10:40, no problem getting in. Plenty of parking.

We parked in the open air lot - 12 Drydock Ave - it is straight ahead after you drop off your luggage. 5 minute walk - $175 for the week. We got there around 10:40, no problem getting in. Plenty of parking.

Thank you so much!