NCL Sun - toiletries in cabin?

Cruiser328

Do the cabins have shampoo, conditioner, and body wash included? We are trying to pack, and this is our first time cruising with Norwegian.

Thank you!

Yes to all of the above but I chose to bring my own shampoo in a 2oz tiny bottle that last me 7 days +

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The combined shampoo/conditioner and body wash are in the shower. Standard hotel stock. It is fine for a cruise. DON’T waste your time trying to bring your whole bathroom from home.

You will also get a soap bar and tube of lotion.

You will also get a soap bar and tube of lotion.

We’re platinum on NCL and have never received a bar of soap or lotion.....

As previous posters have stated, liquid soap at the sink and in the shower. Combined shampoo/conditioner in the shower. I don’t like the shampoo and bring my own. Soap is fine IMHO

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm also off the Sun today and we actually did have bar soap and lotion. I didn't use it but it's on the ship so ask if it's missing and you want it.

I used the body wash for the weekend, it was fine. As a women with longer hair, I definitely brought my own shampoo/conditioner but my husband used the 2-in-1 product out of the dispenser with no issue.

I too like a separate conditioner. Otherwise my hair is a bear to untangle. I cruise suites on NCL so I am fortunate to get that. But I try to warn others who have long and thick hair like mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got off the Sun...My sister and I were both in inside cabins - she's a first time NCLer and I'm platinum...we both had a small tube of lotion and a bar of soap. I'm wondering if it's excess stock...didn't they switch from one brand to another for the spa cabins & suites?

As other said, body wash and a "conditioning shampoo" in the showers.

This is the standard in the shower on all regular NCL cabins (the bodywash is nice, the hair shampoo is OK but the "conditioning" part of it is pretty much non-existing):

HnAuR1pk0DrxkUNvbw8Hd5_1dKYFXPyLUrDdaQcaEVpD4vKaY2EAVXJTgbqaSg5Wf6kaA-_7BszQyj9i4NsBR1WBqIM9LmhX4d3MRZi-PMCzwAhpjR4uqsPTmAJeqd9OZz598IQfqVnfkinYbAkgjaWUJHSmRRiWuAEiaytBq0TAkAdXYOvOaSIGY9T8NkMl44CeYFHtrCu3va0E6bAj0uAHNS08hNig1qsnyoyNOz1kSJ25RQy7Jy_CvyZs-ETEyKf2tfFf4dwgIBrHvyDgq9eT063fs1vSXpiiuvbrCVRUeo8yaA1TIp5NW6oPBdSLfb1yJ6Tc73Q_Ouugwy0Cg8NrcCoHSJAQGTJwRYdYBtfEwC1O6n8wOkJMYSrjHS-MLUCUHbvDEdDSawbu2VqP32FZoCs00YdB6RpK2tKs0qGN9JOfl-FdQdVZAdnqm30HmdH0duRo_vkr_0tqSoCq7yg2IcXefUNzMahrxUKg8tnMS-g2hG-iDGA8L0p0hwYEee2-OcuJnp2MYiqSqcl5eq3_K8HOa1obnZhdNdz_VXabJDmuW_zJ-C5PXdlCgWmxGdaFhVzjLW8j0zzlenpqsTYuW5J1e0Os8IuASr0=w1263-h947-no

And this is the new standard as well, for regular cabins - additional bar of soap and body lotion (lemongrass scent):

c_gW3QUfzmNzc3mSJQHlPpv_cxAKJoD5_HGzKWUjskY5OLlwME3zUlKNYTYnPZOnTkyzoExfk2nYv3pWzqLNhGxoAFj1BfbQYcQalVXPwQo65Zwk9On5aL4HLqlKx0m5defNQlEY9i_pjkPOWYemNdYGnPL1Ke5VrplhMqE5eMthYTGXdwAWPUcrcX3yacuEctSsQYZcf_oEO3g81IaQ6oaePj5wo0wA4WisJsO_aBJUeSJyn39AWCGUAQafaCKQmGzLu4yFw-30W2buS4CBw5ARAz-JKSw1SpBoz1uDvFzw69rTbh92d-2TIKnUBhG0t6VU5lR3IDnZJdLOJaJXv0JBMGV4QJV3ZWYSqFD5RtwFtr6ApXOJxFDmWkvOplB_fkYgDppC6hm_7zGqQKnfkk49lufK4SKCc4_AEtZD4fhFAxm7rkoFwnoatl-K-zQH6qjDSBenDrQeTcN7QaEUvzrEY2rqSYo38Lp4qq_w2d2bSrj4_UDfFIs2NDzpo45BeMsamujmNc-VOq1G3ZzAFxfxzXrL1WRu_BiklXsxt5PvTFnKL6QCXMhRvjidj6cNIpYGtaidBJDv8JzyMEjvt86sCK1P82PwMcWns8k=w711-h947-no

Both photos were taken last month. In addition there was liquid hand soap dispenser above the sink.

Edited by TrumpyNor