Is there Ginger Beer on the Dawn Bermuda cruise. Can we bring it onboard in BDA?

Nashna

DH can't drink alcohol and really enjoys ginger beer as a substitute. Does NCL serve it onboard the Dawn Bermuda cruise? Barritt's of Bermuda is known for their ginger beer. They do sell a traveling case of 12 cans. If we purchased this in Bermuda could we bring it back for onboard consumption? We have the drink package included so we are not trying to sneak on beverages. We were onboard another ship in January on a 12-day cruise and they ran out of Ginger Beer on day 2.

You cannot bring on outside beverages at any port. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. I thought that might be the case. We were on Princess last year and people were bringing onboard cases of Dr. Pepper, sparkling water and sports drinks that were not offered onboard the ship. NCL seems to be super strict about enforcement of their beverage packages. This is our 39th cruise and our first on a NCL ship. Each line has a different set of rules to learn. On our last sailing, we could bring whatever we wished onboard as all drinks were included.

DH can't drink alcohol and really enjoys ginger beer as a substitute. Does NCL serve it onboard the Dawn Bermuda cruise? Barritt's of Bermuda is known for their ginger beer. They do sell a traveling case of 12 cans. If we purchased this in Bermuda could we bring it back for onboard consumption? We have the drink package included so we are not trying to sneak on beverages. We were onboard another ship in January on a 12-day cruise and they ran out of Ginger Beer on day 2.

Hi

I just returned from Bermuda.

I like the diet ginger beer that gosling sells. I bought a 6 pack (cans), it went through security in a clear plastic Gosling's bag. Ship's security guy saw it on the scanner said I can take it on board.

This does not say it is allowed or not, this is what happened two days ago and I am posting it just so you know. Perhaps if I had cases and cases, they may have held it till the end of cruise? or maybe they were cans and not bottles? who knows.

The ginger beer costs more than regular soda on board, but you will get a whole can.

We have the drink package so the price doesn’t matter. So glad to hear it is on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums