Copy of recent wine list (for Dawn cruise)

4774Papa

Anyone have a recent list. I found a few dating back to 2016 on cc boards.

I was surprised at the prices.

I remember prior to the bundling of drink packages when I could buy a 10 bottles of wine for less than $300.

• 1 month later...
Do you have to turn over the bottles of wine after you pay for the corkage, or do you keep them and bring them with you to dinner?

You keep your bottles of wine or you can give 1or 2 to a bartender to keep cool if you want. They put stickers on them as proof of payment. Also, if you're referring to the Viva Vino package, it really hasn't changed much I think top price was around 215 + 20% for 8 bottles although I might be off a bit.

I have forgotten what the fee is for bringing you own wine onboard, it is called a corkage charge. Is it $15?

If you like good wine, that $15 corkage is the best deal NCL offers. Here’s why:

On the ship they charge $20-$30 +20% ($24-$36) for a bottle of wine that costs $4-$10. They charge $20+20% for the $3.49 Tisdale wine that you can buy at Walmart. If you go to Costco or Total Wine and spend $15-$20 and with corkage it’ll cost $30-$35. you’ll have wine that would be priced at $40-$60 without the extra 20% gratuity. If you’re lucky, they may miss it or let you through without the charge.

I boarded the Spirit in Civitavecchia with a case of wine I bought in Siena for my group that averaged $21us and the sommelier came by every night to see what we were drinking. The amarone was fantastic with the steaks in Cagneys.