Roll Calls Fred Olsen

kenisawake

I disagree as I've been on two FO roll calls before. Sure there are not as many responses as one sees on the bigger U.S. cruise lines but FO's ships are much smaller and I think there are just fewer Brits participating overall on Cruise Critic.

I have started roll calls on Fred Olsen previously and have been successful in finding people to tour share. Your post has prompted me to start a roll call for my next Fred Olsen cruise but I am not hopeful of getting many responses.

I disagree as I've been on two FO roll calls before. Sure there are not as many responses as one sees on the bigger U.S. cruise lines but FO's ships are much smaller and I think there are just fewer Brits participating overall on Cruise Critic.

But if you open up the “Find Your Roll Call” tab in the header on the boards home page then Fred Olsen isn’t listed in the Cruise lines. I only found an independent Fred Olsen Roll Call Page by following a link on a closed thread in the Fred Olsen General Forum on the message boards. This isn’t user friendly. I’ve been happily using cruise critic with no problem for 16 years until now. My question to Cruise Critic is why they are not included along with all the other cruise lines in Find Your Roll Call. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've joined the FO roll call for 18th October sailing from Sri Lanka to Mauritius on Boudicca and there is only one other member (who set it up ) on there. It would be nice for some more to join in as I know it is a busy sailing if only to share information and tips about tours etc. Hopefully some more will join in before we sail. I've always found roll calls helpful on previous trips but admit this is my first with Fred Olsen.

I've joined the FO roll call for 18th October sailing from Sri Lanka to Mauritius on Boudicca and there is only one other member (who set it up ) on there. It would be nice for some more to join in as I know it is a busy sailing if only to share information and tips about tours etc. Hopefully some more will join in before we sail. I've always found roll calls helpful on previous trips but admit this is my first with Fred Olsen.

Lucky you, my sailing in August has only me and it's been like that for a year.