2,000+ photos of Zuiderdam

cjanansky

Excellent job Christina...kudos!!! Your photos are very helpful and in fact were part of our decision making process, which supported our choice of the Zuiderdam for a December 5th Panama Canal crossing. We had been on the ship several years ago...and found a mixture of interesting ambiance (beautiful doors leading to the dining room with crystal door knobs, lots of shiny brass, excellent Pinnacle service, interesting art work around the ship, a Venice/Carnival theme that was unique, and generally an old world "artsy" atmosphere). What we didn't like were the flashy colors, and very outdated rug areas. After seeing your excellent photos; it was clear that the ship was given the attention that it deserved. Thank you for your efforts:)!

• 1 month later...

Christina, I have enjoyed these new photos very much! Thank you to all that worked diligently to photograph and work on this project! They are beautiful and such a great variety. We are on the Zuiderdam in November. I've said it before, I will say it again: I LOVE Cruise Critic!

Thank you so much for posting this link. From it, I took a look at the Nieuw Amsterdam and learned from a review that it's staterooms were completely refurbished last year. :)

I have friends that will be on the Zuiderdam soon. I will pass this link on to them. ;)

• 5 months later...