Flights to and from NY

BcIcemen

There are no non stop flights from the east coast to Fairbanks.

I don't see any non stops either from Vancouver back to NY airports either.

I'd just do a search on Google to see what fits your needs best.

You can do it by either searching one way flights and searching multi city flights flying into Fairbanks and out of Vancouver. Sometimes I find the one ways come out less expensive when flying across the USA but not sure on this route.

For me I'd look at Delta or Alaska Air but there are other choices depending on if you collect pts on a particular airline.

There are non-stops between both Newark and JFK to/from Vancouver; there are not from LaGuardia.

The best way to get the best price is to book the whole thing in one place as that should price it the best way - whether that’s two one-way fares or an open-jaw (an open-jaw trip has an unflown segment in the middle - in this case, Fairbanks to Vancouver) fares (most round-trip/open-jaw fares these days are published as one-way fares that must be combined with another qualifying fare to be used). Booking each direction individually is likely to result in paying more than booking it as one reservation, even if multiple airlines are involved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you checked Princess EZ Air. They should provide many options. Even if you don't use EZ Air it's a good place to begin your search.

Au contraire. Cruiseline air portals will show you what the cruiseline will offer to you. That's a far cry from being a good place.

Better to use ITA Matrix.

Also, it's not necessarily better to buy "at one place". You may have better options with different carriers in each direction, and they may not be able to issue a ticket for all segments. For example, I would highly recommend Cathay Pacific between YVR and JFK, especially in a premium cabin.

Finally, this might be better handled in the Cruise Air forum, which was two down from the Ask a Question forum.

When we flew NY to Fairbanks and then Vancouver to NY on the return,.We used Delta for the 1st leg JFK to Vancouver. Then Alaska Airline up to Fairbanks.

Coming home, it was a short hop Vancouver to Seattle (maybe Alaska?), then non stop Seattle to JFK on Delta.

We did the Princess cruise/tour and it was wonderful. Hope the OP has a great experience too!