Temperature on board

Hope this doesnt sound like a silly question but what is the temperature like on board in the public areas and cabins.? (Marella Discovery) Does it get particularly stuffy in places or quite cool? Or does it seem to be a comfortable room temp throughout. Just planning my wardrobe for the Magnificent fjords July 2018. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I believe the average temperature around the ship is a comfortable 20-degree Celsius.

I have just returned from a Transatlantic cruise on Discovery. We had a great time. Only downside for us was the temperature in our cabin at night was extremely hot. The quilts on the beds are also very thick and heavy.

I have just returned from a Transatlantic cruise on Discovery. We had a great time. Only downside for us was the temperature in our cabin at night was extremely hot. The quilts on the beds are also very thick and heavy.

there is a temperature control unit on the wall to change the cabin temperature to your liking.

This won't change the temperature of the whole ship, just your room.

Yes we had the temperature control at its coolest setting but still too warm. The cabin steward told me he had someone look at the unit but no change was noticed by us. Other than being too warm at night, we still had a great cruise. We have booked for new years day on D2.