I'm a Cruise Addict

kdkstormy

Never admit that you are addicted to cruising.

Don't you know admitting that you’re addicted is the first step to recovery! :mad:

Point, Dawg. No need to give up an addiction that isn't killing you, right? Recovery, in this case, is overrated. :evilsmile:

You know you're addicted if you refer to your home as a "Port of Call".

You know you're addicted if you call the floors in your house "decks".

You know you're addicted if you refer to your bedroom as "your cabin".

My name is Terre and I'm a cruiseaholoic. We stayed at an all inclusive last year and I kept calling our room our cabin.:D

Ever since our first cruise, we have cruised every year. Sometimes we can squeeze in three a year, but mostly it's been two. Now that we've retired, we can book those 11 and 14 day cruises! Makes me happy.

I feel your addiction. Went on our first Celebrity cruise last summer and went ahead and made it a back to back. Went on Reflection in November, have done two on Equinox already this year and have 3 more booked in 2018. Booked Alaska for next July and another on Equinox in April 2020. Waiting on Memorial Day sale to fill in the rest of 2019. My job is really getting in my way!

I feel your addiction. Went on our first Celebrity cruise last summer and went ahead and made it a back to back. Went on Reflection in November, have done two on Equinox already this year and have 3 more booked in 2018. Booked Alaska for next July and another on Equinox in April 2020. Waiting on Memorial Day sale to fill in the rest of 2019. My job is really getting in my way!

Perhaps it is time to ponder if your job is more important to you than cruising .

Yes,were you there ?

Wait a minute. Is that the one where you bit the handcuffs off and then dived off the dock, swam under the ship, came back and picked up your Seapass and walked aboard?:')

You could hide on the ship and hope that nobody finds you:evilsmile::evilsmile:

I have thought about this just before debarkation...I could sleep in the lifeboats, shower and get ready in the spa, eat at the buffets, hang around the pool during the day, see the shows at night... It could work.

I have thought about this just before debarkation...I could sleep in the lifeboats, shower and get ready in the spa, eat at the buffets, hang around the pool during the day, see the shows at night... It could work.

The way things are trending, you are well on your way to getting there, and why not?, prices are practically free.

Not only could it work but very likely it has worked .