Manila Shuttle Bus from Pier?

Barry H

Is anyone aware of a shuttle(free or otherwise) from the cruise ship pier to Rizal Park or Intramuros?

In many ports the City Hall, Ship, store or tourist area puts on some type of shuttle like gas driven train, bus, cyclo and I was wanting to know to help get around. Do not want a TAXI

We will visit Manila for a day in October 2018.

Hope someone can give me some info on this. Heather

The Crystal Serenity had a shuttle bus to the front of the Park in March, but I don’t remember if it was arranged by the cruise line or arranged by the port.

Also, when planning your trip, keep in mind that in many ports, passengers were not allowed to walk freely. We often had to take a port shuttle to the port gate in order to find our private guide or hire a taxi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is anyone aware of a shuttle(free or otherwise) from the cruise ship pier to Rizal Park or Intramuros?

In many ports the City Hall, Ship, store or tourist area puts on some type of shuttle like gas driven train, bus, cyclo and I was wanting to know to help get around. Do not want a TAXI

We will visit Manila for a day in October 2018.

Hope someone can give me some info on this. Heather

We were on Celebrity Constellation in Manila in February and there was no shuttle bus provided. Passengers were allowed to walk off the ship through the port and were then met by a swarm of taxis outside the port compound. We walked through Rizal Park to Intramuros and it took about 25 minutes. If you don't want to walk then a cyclo is a cheap fun alternative. Many passengers opted to go to the huge ultra modern Mall of Asia for yet more shopping. (approx 20 mins by taxi)

We had a free shuttle going to the cathedral. Sorry, I don't know whether our ship had arranged it or whether it was provided by the port. There was also a money changer who sold postcards as well within the port area.

We walked a bit outside the port area but returned for the shuttle.

Thanks for your answers. It appears that there is no scheduled shuttle.

As we plan to walk through Rizal park and Intramuros we will attend the port lecturer talk for maps and information.

Hopefully Princess will put on a shuttle but not holding our breath.