Future Booking Cruise on HAL

I have a quick question regarding the FCD / booking onboard / double OBC.

I already have a FCD and I'm interested in using it for a particular cruise in 2019.

If I wanted to, I could book that cruise now. But I'm wondering if I wait until I'm on my next HAL cruise in September 2018 and use my FCD to book that particular 2019 cruise when I'm onboard, will I get the double OBC?

Basically, when you're onboard, can you book a particular cruise with a FCD that you already have on file and still get double OBC?

I hope this makes sense! Thanks! :)

I have a quick question regarding the FCD / booking onboard / double OBC.

I already have a FCD and I'm interested in using it for a particular cruise in 2019.

If I wanted to, I could book that cruise now. But I'm wondering if I wait until I'm on my next HAL cruise in September 2018 and use my FCD to book that particular 2019 cruise when I'm onboard, will I get the double OBC?

Basically, when you're onboard, can you book a particular cruise with a FCD that you already have on file and still get double OBC?

I hope this makes sense! Thanks! :)

While I do not know for certain, I suspect that what you want to do will not work (I guess you can always try).

If it does not work, what you can do is wait until after your cruise and you likely will get an email within two weeks offering to double your OBC from your FCD if you book within 60 days, so that way you get it. Offer code is ZPM (or sometimes they use VPM) in case you do not get the email, just tell the TA to use that code.

I do this often without a problem (I use a HAL PCC as my TA).

Yes. I've done it.

While there, replace the old FCD by purchasing a new one. Just in case. ;)