Luggage Tags/Holders

Banana15

Did Celebrity change their luggage tags in the past 6 months or so? I ordered some holder from Amazon a few months back and I just got the actual tags in the mail and they are NOT going to fit into these holder properly. I don’t know if I got the wrong holders or if the tags changed, but they are much thinner than the holder.

Did Celebrity change their luggage tags in the past 6 months or so? I ordered some holder from Amazon a few months back and I just got the actual tags in the mail and they are NOT going to fit into these holder properly. I don’t know if I got the wrong holders or if the tags changed, but they are much thinner than the holder.

I cruised in December and the tags looked about the same as the year before. Memory only, no concrete comparison.

Sounds like you got the ones designed for Carnival and it's brothers. I got the skinny ones made for Royal Carib and Celeb. They work like a charm.

Leave it to Amazon. It specifically said they were for Royal and Celebrity. Oh well! [emoji17]

They work if you print the luggage tags from your e-docs. If you order the luggage tags from Celebrity no need for the holders.

Oh! So the ones I print online will fit in the holders but the sticky ones are made in a different size?

Don’t know if the size is different but the ones you order are more substantial than what you print.

They are different sizes. The mailed ones are thinner but have the adhesive ends. The ones that you print from your edocs are larger and will fit in the plastic holders.

:)

They are different sizes. The mailed ones are thinner but have the adhesive ends. The ones that you print from your edocs are larger and will fit in the plastic holders.

:)

This. We leave tomorrow. I printed them and they fit in the sleeves. However we just got the ones in the mail and they’re skinny. I’m just going to use the printed ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks everyone!! I will just print out some color copies of the luggage tags so I can use the holders I bought. I feel a little better about those opposed to a sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you really feel like being thorough, you could use one of each on each suitcase. A printed one on the end handle, and a mailed one on the side handle. All bases covered. :)

If you really feel like being thorough, you could use one of each on each suitcase. A printed one on the end handle, and a mailed one on the side handle. All bases covered. :)

I have to admit we do that! And we also put either a printed tag or one of the adhesive ones inside each suitcase, just in case [emoji4].

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can cut them up or fold them to fit into those holders. All you need to do is make sure your cabin number and name is showing. I like the holders much better as some of the tags seem to fall off.

• 1 month later...