Where is past it??

AuzzieCruiser

When we start not seeing you for a few days Karmac, we'll send the SES out looking for you;).

It is amazing how you notice someone is missing!! It is one big family here indeed.:)

Thanks Auzzie. I'll be sure to warn you if I'm going away at all:)

Karen

:) Hi everyone, i've been back a couple of weeks but you know how it it,back to work and it feels like the holiday was a dream. i have been spending a fair bit of time loading hundreds of pics on to Picasa under cruisediva not sure how to put a link to it yet. My holiday was great,very demading and tireing. I am getting to old for it!!! The cruise was a dream,couldn't fault a thing,didn't want to get off. i am truly spoilt and never want to sail anything smaller again ;)

Good to see you back past it:D . Glad you had a wonderful time. You obviously loved Voyager. It is my favourite ship.

Not too sure whether or not you know that RCI is coming out here next year with Rhapsody of the Seas. I know it's not exactly Voyager, but I'm excited nonetheless.;)

What was the hightlight of the cruise? Did you climb the wall? Did you catch the Ice Show? Did you go to Johnny Rockets? Did you catch any of the shows in the theatre?

I got the brochure last Friday, and dreaming of my next cruise.......

Glad to see you made it back in one piece.

PS I saw you stayed at that 7* hotel in Dubai!! That is another thing on my list to do as well;)

Hi Aussie, no I didn't climb the wall or go in Johnny Rockets, I don't know where the time went, i saw 1 iceshow and 1 parade also went to the midnight buffet and 3 shows.We had to be up early for the tours. you really need lots of cruise days for this ship, i did read about Rhapsody coming over,not had a look what she's like yet,not very big is it? Will have to look into it. Though i think i will be staying home for a while,a trip like i had cost a bit. i was away over 6 weeks and didn't scrimp to much. Bought a bit of gold and handbags in Dubai too. so will be saving for a while. i did put some pics on webshots under cruisediva, not sure what there like. i like the new picasa set up. i got a new monitor for my birthday last week and the slideshow looks good,except the ones of me!!!

Welcome back Brenda. Glad you had a great time. Just had a look at your pics, they're great. Looks like a truly magnificent ship. My neice did the same cruise last week but she is in UK at the moment so won't see her for anouther 2 weeks but she was talking to my son on line the other night & said they had a fantastic time.

Karen

• 11 years later...

Hi everyone ,have another cruise on the go and popped on here to see whose still around. I am going on a very small ship this time. The EDEN ! I am feeling my age. I have been on the P & 0 Website