Pacific Aria - Suite

Hi guys!

Just wondering if anyone has stayed in one of the suites on the Pacific Aria and what were your thoughts?

Hubby and I booked one and we haven't been on this ship yet (very exciting as it's our first cruise in 4 years) and I'd love to know what you all thought about it!

Hi there,

We haven't been in the suites, only the balcony rooms. We do however have a cruise booked in august in a suite on the Aria so I've done a bit of research.

Check out these videos that might help

(pacific Eden but exactly the same ship)

I hope this helps.

The suites on Aria are great. Very spacious cabin and balcony.

You can make coffee and tea in the room.

Room service menu is free - including lunch and dinner.

Afternoon tea is available in the suite, must be pre-ordered the night before.

Fruit bowl is supplied and replenished.

Invitation to Meet the Officers cocktail party.

Priority dinner reservations when booking a table.

Priority check-in and tender tickets.

The king size bed is very comfortable.

DVD movie list supplied and ipod station.

Binoculars in cupboard.

Fluffy robes, slippers and towels.

Enjoy the suite...it's awesome.

p.s. We always try to book a suite at the front so as not to be under the pool deck.

Not sure if there is a noise issue on the Aria/Eden but we have experienced this in the past on the Pacific Dawn,so play safe now and avoid being under the pool deck.

Is this true for all ships? I'm cruising on the Dawn in 2 weeks in a suite and can't find any info about this. Is the entire room service menu free 24 hours?

Thanks!

Not sure but I would imagine free room service would be available in full suite on the Pacific Dawn.

Will be cruising on the Dawn 26th May, possibly same date as you.

Call P&O and they may be able to let you know.

Enjoy your cruise.

The suites on Aria are great. Very spacious cabin and balcony.

You can make coffee and tea in the room.

Afternoon tea is available in the suite, must be pre-ordered the night before.

Fruit bowl is supplied and replenished.

Invitation to Meet the Officers cocktail party.

Priority dinner reservations when booking a table.

Priority check-in and tender tickets.

The king size bed is very comfortable.

DVD movie list supplied and ipod station.

Binoculars in cupboard.

Fluffy robes, slippers and towels.

Enjoy the suite...it's awesome.

p.s. We always try to book a suite at the front so as not to be under the pool deck.

Not sure if there is a noise issue on the Aria/Eden but we have experienced this in the past on the Pacific Dawn,so play safe now and avoid being under the pool deck.

That’s interesting! We weren’t able to pick the suite we wanted (we like being up the front) and that we will get assigned one which SUCKS! But yay for free room service!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on a guarantee booking for a suite on our last cruise on the Aria. I phoned P&O and put in a request for one up the front. They put the request on our booking but then I was told that the computer randomly assigns the cabins.....Was pleasantly surprised when we got suite 10006 up the front.

Not sure if my request helped but it's worth a try.

For what it's worth, I haven't read anything on the boards about noise issue for cabins under the pool deck on the Aria or Eden, so I think you will be okay, whatever suite you get allocated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Suite 10002 balcony on the Pacific Aria

Pacific%20Aria%20-%20Deck%2010%20Cabin%20Suite%2010002%20balcony.jpg.html

Pacific%20Aria%20-%20Deck%2010%20Cabin%20Suite%2010002%20balcony.jpg

Hi we are in 10002 in October - we were not able to look at your photo ( for some reason it says photo not found - would love some info on this cabin - thanks Don and Diane :cool::cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, we are currently on the Aria sailing from Singapore to Brisbane .. Be careful .. All of the passengers are calling this the "Cruise of Deception"

A lot of the rooms have no AC, including ours. The spa is broken yet they continue to sell spa packages and then provide only 15%...when nothing can be used. The Edge activities staff lie about what can be done just to sign you up on the gold package to then tell the truth but state no refunds...

The main issue with the Suites is raw sewage come up the toilet and poring into the rooms. A few stated that the sewage comes up through the night, each night. :(

About half of the passengers have spend most of their first four days standing in line at the reception trying to get some compensation or get their cabins fixed. Most are not.

My wife and I have been on dozens of cruises and we have never come across a boat or crew like this. What a nightmare... And it continues ..

Hi, we are currently on the Aria sailing from Singapore to Brisbane .. Be careful .. All of the passengers are calling this the "Cruise of Deception"

A lot of the rooms have no AC, including ours. The spa is broken yet they continue to sell spa packages and then provide only 15%...when nothing can be used. The Edge activities staff lie about what can be done just to sign you up on the gold package to then tell the truth but state no refunds...

The main issue with the Suites is raw sewage come up the toilet and poring into the rooms. A few stated that the sewage comes up through the night, each night. :(

About half of the passengers have spend most of their first four days standing in line at the reception trying to get some compensation or get their cabins fixed. Most are not.

My wife and I have been on dozens of cruises and we have never come across a boat or crew like this. What a nightmare... And it continues ..

I have to say that I agree with Ray.

Our suite aircon is pathetic at best. We've been charged for things that were included in a package.

We paid for the thermal suites but they are useless.

We had a pretty bad cruise last year on the Aria and we got a very very generous future credit and discount on this cruise so we thought we'd do it for our honeymoon

But after this one we've decided we're going to try everyone except for P&O for our next cruise

Hi Perthjay85

We are travelling in October and are quite concerned re the comments made about the suites on the Pacific Aria - we have splashed out for a suite on this trip for the extra space and luxuries and from the comments made it seems that maybe we should have booked a balcony cabin instead of a suite due to the Aircon problems etc - do you know if all the Suites have had the problems with sewage and the Aircon - we are in Suite 10002

Thanks Diane and Don ( we are from Perth )

Hi Perthjay85

We are travelling in October and are quite concerned re the comments made about the suites on the Pacific Aria - we have splashed out for a suite on this trip for the extra space and luxuries and from the comments made it seems that maybe we should have booked a balcony cabin instead of a suite due to the Aircon problems etc - do you know if all the Suites have had the problems with sewage and the Aircon - we are in Suite 10002

Thanks Diane and Don ( we are from Perth )

Hi Diane,

I know our suite 10055 has not had sewage issues, only the air con issues.

I will admit I am a person who loves cold rooms however

I would still advise taking the suite for the extra space, the room is amazing

Maybe contact p&o and tell them you're very concerned and they might give you some free stuff

I hope this helps

Jay

hope things iomprove. due to a screw up by P&O doengrading us (from OA to OF) and me actully looking at the T&C's they cited we got an upgrade at no charge to a suite. we are quite looking forward to it as the best cabin we had in the past was a balcony

• 1 month later...