Puerto vallarta question

meh56

We will be on HAL Eurodam stopping in Puerto Vallarta and have a couple of questions. We are the only ship in port that day and want to know where they would dock.

We have not been there in years and I remember docking right next to a small shopping area. Is this where the ship will dock? Does anyone know if there is a pharmacy there, I remember there was one there. We just want to get off and stretch our legs and would like to get a couple of things at the pharmacy.

As commonly discussed here, there is a Walmart across the street form the port.

As to where you dock, they have 3 docks now. The one you refer was being remodeled last October when we were there, and was not in use. The other two docks are actually closer to the Walmart.

There is no pharmacy right at the pier. That actually wouldn't make sense since local people wouldn't really go there to shop. The Walmart is just across the street so not far to walk at all.

It is a shame to stay on board and not visit a city as lovely as Puerto Vallarta!

:):)

In March the shops at the south pier were closed due to the remodel. The north pier has some booths but no meds.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi there. I just read today about a new cruise terminal being built at the pier in Puerto Vallarta. I think this is great and wondering if it has been started yet?

The article I read said completion was scheduled for August 2018! Thank you

:):)

Hi there. I just read today about a new cruise terminal being built at the pier in Puerto Vallarta. I think this is great and wondering if it has been started yet?

The article I read said completion was scheduled for August 2018! Thank you

the

Yes, part of the new cruise terminal will be ready this winter.